Gillies & Robinson provides business law services covering formation, financing, operation, acquisition and disposition activities that are typical for any business enterprise. We advise clients on key business decisions and draw upon our firm’s other disciplines when appropriate, to guide clients through complex and diverse transactions, such as:
Formation of entities, including S and C corporations, professional corporations, nonprofit corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability companies (LLC).
- Negotiating and implementing company operating agreements, partnership agreements, and various other joint venture vehicles.
- Negotiating and drafting various business transactions ranging from employment contracts and confidentiality agreements to business sales and real estate leasing.
- Counseling regarding the choice of entity and deal structure.
- Mergers, conversions, buy-outs and dissolutions.
- Preparing applications and proper maintenance of professional licenses, including contractor’s and broker’s licenses.
- Corporate governance and corporate maintenance, including filings with governmental agencies, such as the Secretary of State, Department of Corporations, Franchise Tax Board, IRS and the Department of Real Estate.